Playing around with it, I came to this result: Simple Screencast of RSSOwl
If anyone is interested in creating a cool screencast about RSSOwl, let me know. Good screencasts will be added to the Overview section.
As the title says: The search is now back online. :)
- Favorites are now showing the number of unread News next to the name
- It is now possible to drag Sub-Categories up to the Root of the Tree
- Drag Links from other applications into RSSOwl to create new Favorites
- Most input fields now allow to drag and drop Text into
- Support for the Feed-Protocol to quickly create new Favorites
- Tutorial was updated and cleaned-up
- A lot of Bugfixes
May the owl be with you,
RSSOwl was entirely developed using Eclipse. A list of new features is available here. Thanks for adding me to the Acknowledgments.
On the feature side, RSSOwl 1.1.2 is bringing two new update intervals: 30 Minutes and 6 Hours. In addition it is now possible to hide the small Toolbar that is placed in the Favorites Tree by accessing its context-menu and unchecking the "Toolbar" entry.
Please see the Changelog at http://rssowl.org/CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
May the Owl be with you,