After three months of development, the next major version of RSSOwl is available.
Some of the new, stunning features include:
- A ToolBar that contains most common actions like "Goto next unread News" or "Mark All Read"
- The new Quicksearch allows to search inside a Newsfeed while typing
- Import Blogrolls from popular services like Bloglines and synchronize the list of Newsfeeds
- Popup Blocker for the Internal Browser
- Usage of Apache's HttpClient allows to access Newsfeeds that are protected with Basic or Digest authentification
- Added new language Hungarian, thanks to Balázs
- A lot of Usability and Interface Improvements
- A lot of Bugfixes including Performance and Memory-Consumption Tuning